This pizza is vegetarian-friendly and super tasty. Try it at home, or on the menu at Piazza Bistro in Downtown Oakville's Towne Square (both dine-in and take-out available!)!
2 Cups Sliced Assorted Mushrooms
1/2 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
1 Teaspoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
2 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Mix all ingredients together on a tray lined with parchment paper and roast mushrooms for approximately 15 mins at 450 degrees. Stir halfway through.
1 x 8oz Pizza Dough
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3.5 oz Fiore di Latte
1/2 Cup Roasted Mushrooms
1 Cup Assorted Sliced Mushrooms
Freshly Grated Parmigiano
- Stretch dough by hand or with a rolling pin.
- Brush stretched dough with extra virgin olive oil.
- Break fiore di latte into pieces and scatter over dough.
- Add raw and roasted mushrooms and bake on a preheated pizza stone at 475 degrees until the crust is golden brown.
- Once pizza is done, season with a pinch of salt and drizzle with truffle oil. Grate as much parmigiano as you’d like and serve.
Visit Piazza Bistro
94 George St., Oakville