Do you wonder what happens behind the scenes at an art gallery? Do you have a sense of adventure? The Art Gallery of Burlington invites you to a night of discovery with After Hours. This winter festival fun happens on February 4, from 7pm – midnight.
Your ticket includes:
- 3 drink tasting tickets for mulled wine and gin (drink tickets excluded for Designated Driver)
- 2 hors d’oeuvres tokens from Son of a Peach
- Art activities including wood burning, mask making and graffiti art
- Photo booth by Keepsake: Deborah Kanfer Fine Art Photography
- Roaming ribbon fairy and stilt walker performances by Hercinia Arts Collective
- All-night dance party with DJ Donna LoveJoy
Cash bar – art exhibition from the AGB Permanent Collection – and so much more!
Individual – $30
Couples (bring a friend!) – $50
Designated Drivers (no drink tickets) – $10
Tickets are limited – Must be 19 years and older.
Tickets available online only: https://artgalleryofburlington.
About the AGB: The Art Gallery of Burlington is a public art gallery and community art centre located in the heart of Burlington, Ontario with as many as 20 regional, national and international exhibitions a year, and are home to the world’s largest collection of Canadian contemporary ceramics and seven art and fine craft guilds. An interactive and creative space, it provides art and craft education programs and public tours for people of all ages. Spanning over 44,000 square feet, the space boasts seven fully equipped studios, three galleries, a one of a kind gift shop, a sculpture courtyard and year-round conservatory. For more information on the AGB visit AGB.life
The Art Gallery of Burlington is located at 1333 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington, ON L7S 1A9
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 12 noon – 5:00 pm