Sunday, October 5 is Bruce Trail Day!
Celebrate the Bruce Trail and enjoy the fall colours with free guided hikes and more!
- Niagara Section: Niagara College (Glendale Campus, Niagara-on-the-Lake)
- Iroquoia Section: City View Park (Burlington)
- Toronto Section: Terra Cotta Conservation Area (Halton Hills, NW of Georgetown)
[FREE shuttle bus from Toronto to Bruce Trail Day at Terra Cotta]
- Toronto Section (Halton Hills): Limehouse (Halton Hills, W of Georgetown)
- Caledon Hills Section: Forks of the Credit Provincial Park (Caledon, S of Orangeville)
- Dufferin Hi-Land Section: Mono Cliffs Provincial Park (Mono, NE of Orangeville)
- Blue Mountains Section: Blue Mountain (Blue Mountains, W of Collingwood)
- Beaver Valley Section: Eugenia Falls (Beaver Valley)
- Sydenham Section: Bognor Marsh (E of Owen Sound)
- Peninsula Section: Coveney Hill (Cape Croker, between Wiarton and Lion’s Head)
No registration required. Bus available only for the Terra Cotta Conservation Area event.
Read more about the Bruce Trail here. Want to become a member? The first 200 members to join from Bruce Trail Day onwards will generate a $50 matching donation to the BTC from Ontario Power Generation!