Nicole Manek, co-host of the hit show Make Me Under, Make Me Over on Slice network, will co-ordinate and host this year’s fashion show at the Burlington Women’s Show on Feb. 24, 2013.
Manek brings over a decade of international style experience to the Burlington Women’s Show. She will apply this experience and expertise to present two fashion shows. The first will feature work and daytime styles and the second will focus on evening and formal wear.
“We are excited to be working with Nicole,” said Carla Marshall, the city’s supervisor of festivals and events. “It will be great fun to see such talent and energy at our show.”
Manek will design the fashion show around spring styles available at local and national retailers. According to Marshall, Manek will be approaching local fashion retailers around Burlington and the GTA to showcase spring styles that are fun but wearable for women of all ages.
About the Show
- Tickets are now on sale for this annual fun outing featuring food and drink samples, great shopping, beauty products and fashion
- The Women’s Show, presented by CHCH Television, takes place on Sunday, Feb. 24, 2013 from noon to 5 p.m. at The Burlington Performing Arts Centre (440 Locust St.)
- Tickets are $10 (plus applicable taxes and service fees) and are available before the show at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Tickets purchased in advance may receive a $10 gift card from one of our participating restaurants, while supplies last
- The first 500 women to arrive at the show will receive a Women’s Show Tote Bag filled with great gifts and offers